LET US OPEN YOUR EYES TO YOUR VULNERABILITIES
Penetration testing has proven to hold a vital role in ensuring that weaknesses or vulnerabilities in company systems are exposed and acted on before being exploited by cyber attacks.With our proprietary methodology of pentesting, we can demonstrate your vulnerabilities and set a course for cyber wellness to help your company stay ahead of the ever-evolving threat landscape.
Compared to our competition, our Pentesting is competitively priced. Schedule time to discuss your free quote.SCHEDULE NOW
PENTESTING FREQUENCY & KEY OBJECTIVES
We recommend pentesting at least every quarter. Our key objectives are as follows:
• Culture of security
• Discover and test external internet presence Red Team/Blue Team and tabletop exercises
• Security Incident Response procedures assessments
• Vulnerability scans of a representative sample of internal subnets
• Application security review of sample web application and application(s) environments for specific vulnerabilities
• Social engineering tests on a representative sample of employees using email, phone, and removable media as attack vectors
• Wireless security tests at corporate and sample field locations
• Physical security testing, involved and scoped with the client to cover potential exposures
• Comprehensive reports for preventive and detective controls to protect against identified vulnerabilities
PENTESTING & WELLNESS METHODOLOGY
Below are three (3) of our seven (7) key phases of pentesting & wellness assessment that we engage in with your team, cumulating with a final executive-level report of all key metrics. We provide experts in regulatory compliance such as COBIT, NIST, ISO 27001, 27002, PCI, and HIPAA.
We consider all critical aspects of your Organization’s Wellness.
Our goal is to help you be industry compliant in all areas of your IT Security – encompassing all digital areas of Information Security.
We analyze how effective your organization is at performing each of these critical areas and provide scoring on each KPI.