To celebrate #WorldPasswordDay on May 5th, we’ve compiled Quick tips for creating and saving your online passwords.
- Add Variety – Use uppercase, lowercase, characters, and numbers
- Don’t recycle – Don’t use the same password for all of your accounts
- Don’t use personal information – Avoid using birthdates or names from your loved ones
- Make it long – Use passwords longer than six characters when possible
- Change often – Password management apps and sites can help keep track
We encourage you to save the image to use for future reference.